Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to write a good job resume ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagar474

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to write a good resume for fresher job
can I have an example?

I think you should googled for it.

Just search like " engineering resume pdf format" demo!

and edit it to make your own

I think you should googled for it.

Just search like " engineering resume pdf format" demo!

and edit it to make your own

I agree to allen 21. You can find lots of example at google. I am also dependent on sample resumes online. You can really get so much idea on those sample resumes.

Hi..
According to my opinion...
1.your resume should posses domain skills...i.e suppose you want enter into a Embedded domain you should write embedded skills in resume...same for every domain...
2.Add your projects and write some description like what is your role in that project
3.If you have any extra hobbies like designing electronic circuits write them

A general rule in writing a resume is to not overdo it.. Just make it brief (only include relevant experience).. Customize it for the specific company you are applying to..:idea:

Refer only to the jobs you have done and are related to the subject of the post which you are interested in. If for example you apply for a programmer's position, don't write that you have worked as a waiter or that you have won the first prize in a cooking competition or a chess tournament. Some people think that filling their CV with irrelevant things is good because the CV looks more filled, but actually it is bad, reader gets tired by it and causes a bad impression. You can use a special "interests" section at the end of the CV where you can write a few words there, but keep it short anyway!

keep it short and simple, don't ramble

I've found that it is also helpful to drop as many keywords as possible. Some companies (primarily large companies) screen resumes by counting how many keywords you use in your resume (I wish I was kidding). So if you've worked with RS-485, mention it. If you are familiar with PCI, mention it. So on and so forth.

Also, if you can get your resume past the computer screening stage - put things on there that catch the eye. That make you more than just a boring engineer. Have a personal interests section where you mention that your hobbies are circuit design and bull wrestling. You get the idea.

Good luck!

One more tip : if you are interested in a specific company or a specific job then tailor your resume and your cover letter to that position or company . This is might help you stand out from the crowd.
Good luck & wish me luck too I have two interviews this week :)

Abeer :twisted:

One more tip : if you are interested in a specific company or a specific job then tailor your resume and your cover letter to that position or company . This is might help you stand out from the crowd.
Good luck & wish me luck too I have two interviews this week :)

Abeer :twisted:
Good luck Abeer_h

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back