Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Does this forum support Latex equations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan0354

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am new here, I tried writing equation in Latex and it does not work, I compare to the "Latex Commands Quick Menu and it looks the same but mine don't work. Can anyone tell me what did I do wrong? Below is the equation I wrote.
Thanks

Alan

\[\sin\theta=1\]

\[\int_0^\infty\]

\[\psi=\frac{\beta d \cos\phi_m}{4\pi}\]

you have written

Code XML - [expand]
\[\sin\theta=1\]

\[\int_0^\infty\]

\[\psi=\frac{\beta d \cos\phi_m}{4\pi}\]

if you use the icons of the LATEX menu then the code looks like this

Code XML - [expand]
\[\sin\]\[\theta\]=1

\[\sin\]\[\theta\]=1

@Gulson
some of the icons of the LATEX menu don't work, for example in the first line icons 2,3,4,5,6 but 7,8,9,10,11 works fine
also icons 12,13,14 (again in the first like ) don't work, maybe there are others icons too, I haven't checked them all.

Alex

I experiment for a little bit, don't look like I can write any useful equation out of the Latex here. A lot of the icon don't work, I don't see any fraction either. How do people write equations if they have a question? I don't think you can describe the question with just English.

I experiment for a little bit, don't look like I can write any useful equation out of the Latex here

the LATEX menu has 91 icons, currently there must be about 10 that don't work but I'm sure they will be fixed, if you need one of those then you'll have to wait for them to be fixed.
Do you mean that you need more than these 91 icons?

Alex

No, Just my first question involve fraction and it cannot be done!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back