Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the best certification for C/C++?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagar474

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I cant tell my I have some experience in C/C++ programing. I must certify. but how where which one is a standard certification.
What is the best certification for C/C++ how can i get it.

Re: C/C++ certification

certifications with world recognitions are not free. you have to pay 20 or 30 $ to take up the exam. there are sites which are very famous for certification. None of these certifications are free of cost..

Aptitude Test, Employment Screening, Assessment Testing, Online Personality Test - Brainbench is a website that offers certification in all the software domains from C,C++, C#, java, adv java, etc etc.... its recognised world wide, and it carries a lot of weight the moment it is highlighted in the resume..... i have seen this site and certification from 12 years. the quality of the certification are excellent, and will show where we stand in the ocean of knowledge..

But believe me, you should have extraordinary passion ans talent to clear them......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back