Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

publishing web applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhamed

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I want to have a site over internet for our small company and for that i design a web by ASP.NET with C# as behind languge on my computer (localhost) and now i want to publish it on the server that i choose...but don't know what to do....is there any body help me :(

hi,
i think u need to buy some web space on the internet and register u r site, u can get this done at a very nomial price for 1 yr, search on the net.

Well since you invested on MSoft's products maybe you try their server too !

mhamed said:
Hi
I want to have a site over internet for our small company and for that i design a web by ASP.NET with C# as behind languge on my computer (localhost) and now i want to publish it on the server that i choose...but don't know what to do....is there any body help me :(

i think you have to find some ASP.NET hosting services.

try brinkster.com

Status
Not open for further replies.