Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Adding new components

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fumikon

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, I have some projects on my mind and I have everything ready but the PCB.

The problem is that I'm gonna have to add some new components with weird pin distributions and I wanna know if there is a special recommendation on pcb design software for this.

What I really mean is that I can't use any components of the libraries and I would like to make new ones.

The PCB won't use more than 2 layers so the software design hasn't to be so powerfull, I just need to add what I need easily.

Thanks for your time

I don't really understand the question. ALL PCB software allows you to add new components so take your pick within your budget. Generally the larger, more expensive packages take more time to learn. There are a few free software packages out there which are usable. Do a search.

To other posters - don't let this thread degrade into a "This software is best" thread or I will close the thread.

See here https://www.edaboard.com/threads/18145/

Keith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back