Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

18f452 with mikrosd card

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddhikaneel

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I use MikroC Pro and PICKit2. Can anybody tell me how to do this
for (i=0; i<16;i++){
save (i) in mmc card
}
and also read saved data when necessory.
thanks

Here is a project which utilizes a SD card and MikroC, however the code require to use a MMC is virtually the same:

MikroC provides an array of library routines which greatly simplifies the coding required.

Take a look under the libraries tab on the MikroC page.

MMC Library and MMC FAT16 Library

BigDog

I already see the library in mikroc pro. But i'm new for programming. Can just say code sample.

I already see the library in mikroc pro. But i'm new for programming. Can just say code sample.

No problem. The Data Logger project should get you started in the right direction. However, you need to be aware that MMC and SD cards are 3.3v not 5v. Therefore you'll either need to find a breakout board with a 3.3v voltage regulator or build your own. They both use a SPI interface.

BigDog

Thank you very much for your post and what kind of regulator can i read. Is there regulator like 7805?

Status
Not open for further replies.