Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] new Error correction code

Status
Not open for further replies.

altaeemsc

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to study new algorithm for Error correcting Code (Channel Coding ) Did u know which one is the important now and needed in the world?:wink:

it depends to your channel and BER of it
many of error correcting codes such as convolutional , BCH , Reed-Solomon ,... are useful
but the newest class of codes are Turbo codes that can give such coding gains that you can approach to Shannon limit of channel

Yes that's right but i hope to know which is the newest in Linear block coding? thank you for your support;-)

LPDC code and generalized LDPC code

Thank you eeesha for your reply do u have documents exactly explain LDPC encoder-decoder?:?:

Hi altaeemsc,
I haven't worked on LDPC code yet. Presently working on turbo decoder for my academic project. Once i finish it will start with LDPC code. At present i dont have any document/papers on LDPC code :-(. you find some details about it in "Error correction code: A mathematical approch" by todd K moon, error control code by lin shu. If i find any documents i will post it here.

Thank u i will start to read about it if found also some thing i will send it to u...thanks

---------- Post added at 14:45 ---------- Previous post was at 14:32 ----------

Thank u i will start to read about it if found also some thing i will send it to u...thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.