Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where to do MS in USA or in Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrasool

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey! Folks,

I am one of those B.Tech. graduates who are ever confused. :(

I passed out from NIT Srinagar in the year 2010. Currently in the telecom sector working with the Nokia Siemens Networks. I find the job very unfulfiling. So I have decided to go for higher studies as early as possible which in any case was my plan for future. I am inclined towards VLSI design. I would ideally want to do it from USA because of two reasons:
1) relative ease of finding an admission in terms of academic effort 2) Better job opportunities.

Now my questions are as follows

1)Am i right in assuming this?

2) Next I am aware there are a lot of good universities in Europe, Honk Kong that provide masters in VLSI. Why or Why not should I attempt for admissions to these universities?

Further I would like to add that it would be very important for me to land a good paying job after MS as I will be taking a loan to finance my studies if i fail to find a scholarship(which is almost certain).

Hoping for a lot of replies on this thread.

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back