Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved]How do I fix this LCD monitor problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahaju

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
my friend has this 19" second hand LCD which is great for watching movies, but it doesn't turn on easily. To turn it on, you have to keep tapping it's power button for a few minutes. Few months ago 2-3 minutes would have been enough. But it has increased over time and now it takes about 10 minutes. Other than that it's working as good as new. Any ideas on how to fix it?
Thanks in advance
:)

Re: How do I fix this LCD monitor problem

hi Mahaju..

For my Touchscreen monitor.There are 3 boards.Inverter Board,touch board and vga board.you need to know which board that cause your friend's lcd won't turn on.u can try to check all the capacitor at the vga board.Normally capacitor fail will cause your monitor hard to turn on.need to off and on over and over again.good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back