Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Part number needed for regulator 3.3V and 1.8V to be used for CoolrunnerII cpld

Status
Not open for further replies.

prakashvenugopal

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,

i have to design my hardware with coolrunner II XC2C256. Can anyone suggest me the regualtor part number for VCCIO = 3.3 and Vcore = 1.8V to be used for XC2c256?

Thanks,
V. Prakash

Iru1010-18cy iru1010-33cy

hi,

thanks. can you tell me the part number for 100Mhz clock oscillator to be used for CoolrunnerII XC2C256 CPLD device.

Thanks,
V. Prakash.

For voltage regulator you can use LM1117 (800mA), there is a 1.8v and 3.3v version or you can even use the adjustable version if you want

**broken link removed**

Alex

Hi alex,

I had seen the datasheet for coolrunnerII XC2C256. There is no max current consumption for Core Voltage of 1.8V and IO voltage of 3.3V is given. So can you tell me the max. current taken for 1.8V and 3.3V in CoolrunnerII XC2C256?

Thanks,
V. Prakash

hi alex,

This Icc Curve is for both 1.8V and 3.3V or 1.8V alone?

Thanks,
V. Prakash

I think the I/O current will depends on what you are driving and how fast. The core is different because, assuming synchronous logic, it is full of flip-flops being clocked at a specific frequency so its current can be estimated with a generalised formula.

Keith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back