Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CCS compiler Vs Microchip Compilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

cool.man

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
In the past some years CCS and Microchip improved their compilers.I am using CCS compiler from 4 years.It has many features, easy to learn/use, lot of libraries etc.
I have read alot that microchips are better than CCS compiles, I never used them before.I have seen many comparision charts about these compilers.if you see chart on CCS website then they show you that CCS is better than other compilers and if you see on microchip site then they show you that their compilers are better than CCS.So i cameup here to know from u guys which one is best?

I am working on different series of PIC microcontrollers like 16,18 and may be in future work on 24 series.
What i have read is that microchip compilers doesnot support all pic series.you have to buy different compilers for different series.
What featues microchip has over ccs compiler,
If these features are good from CCS then i should move on to microchip else i will use the CCS,
What you guys think, give me some suggestions about that.

can I add some fuel to the fire and ask to also compare to Mikroc Pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back