Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to define port in LPC2148???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you be a little more specific, define the port as....? What compiler are you using?

For Keil the following may contain:

LPC214x User Manual

u mean which language i use??
i use c programming...
As i know, i can define pic directly like PORTA=CAR. Is i define lpc as the same way??

u mean which language i use??
i use c programming...
As i know, i can define pic directly like PORTA=CAR. Is i define lpc as the same way??

I was actually referring to the C compiler company, Keil, IAR, GCC, etc.

But yes, assigning a port a value would be similar to the procedure used with a PIC.

The actual C compiler and the associated header file would dictate the naming convention for the port.

Does this info help answer your question?

BigDog

I was actually referring to the C compiler company, Keil, IAR, GCC, etc.

But yes, assigning a port a value would be similar to the procedure used with a PIC.

The actual C compiler and the associated header file would dictate the naming convention for the port.

Does this info help answer your question?

BigDog

Ehm..... still do not have idea on defining the port in lpc..
Can give me some example???

As I indicated before, the #defines, port names, etc are compiler specific.

However here is an example using the Keil C compiler to flash a LED using a timer:

Problem with delay timing with LPC2148

Simple LED Blink Program using WINARM Compiler:

First LPC2148 ARM7 microcontroller test led blink

Other examples and appnotes for the LPC2148

Keil's NXP (founded by Philips) LPC2148 Device Page

Unless you indicate the exact C compiler you are using, this is the best I can do as far as example programs.

BigDog

Status
Not open for further replies.