Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to create Demo kit for PIC (10F, 12F, 16F, 18F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorrpeio

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

Recently I bought PICKit3 debugger.
I thought to create demo kit for programming and debugging at home. But, when I actually started working on it, I realised that it is not so easy to create demo kit as I forethought.

If anyone has ckt diagram for demo kit of PIC which supports programming for PIC10F, PIC12F, PIC18F, please share it.
I am searching out the ckt diagram for DV164120 of PIC.
Product Search - microchipDIRECT

If anybody has it, please share it.

Here's the Microchip product page with all the documentation for the low cost dev boards in PDF form:

**broken link removed**

The schematics for the boards are usually located in the appropriate user manual, including the 28-pin Low Pin Count Board you were looking for:

**broken link removed**

Hope the info helps in your endeavors!

Hello,

Recently I bought PICKit3 debugger.
I thought to create demo kit for programming and debugging at home. But, when I actually started working on it, I realised that it is not so easy to create demo kit as I forethought.

If anyone has ckt diagram for demo kit of PIC which supports programming for PIC10F, PIC12F, PIC18F, please share it.
I am searching out the ckt diagram for DV164120 of PIC.
Product Search - microchipDIRECT

If anybody has it, please share it.

Hi,

You will find the circuit diagram in the back of the Users Guide at the bottom of this page, though to be honest its of little use as the basis for a dev board.
**broken link removed**

First thing to do, is take you main chip, be it a 16F or whatever as your core micro, then progressively add on things.
Start with a bank of 8 leds, then 4 input switches, a lcd, and connectors for additional input and outputs.
One you have these core parts then you can add extra sockets for the other chip types.

You really need to build it on strip board or similar as it will take a while before you establish a good design thats worth doing a pcb for.

Attachments

• 2000-dev2.jpg
    2000-dev2.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 158
Thank you for the replies!

I have recently completed one very small project in PIC12

Now, I would take help from the above links and try to build demo board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back