Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

av to vga video signal conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

andreisss

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hy all,

I am working on a project whit a BF561 ezKit (**broken link removed**) that is supposed to take the video feed out of a video camera and send it to a monitor or a tv after i have done some processing on the signal. The ezKit has 3 RCA connectors throw witch i can send a rgb signal or cvbs. Because I do not have a tv or a monitor with av input, I am trying to find another easy cheep way to solve the problem.

After the research i have done I found that you can not simply wire the 3 RCA (RGB) to a vga, so i set my eyes on something like this: Video to VGA. Anybody have any ideea if this will work?

If anybody has any better ideas or advice, i would really appreciate it. Also please worn me if i have not been explicit enough have done any mistake in my post!

Best regards, Andrei!

Yes, if the monitor supports any resolution of:
640x480 (VGA), 800x600 (SVGA) and 1024x768 (XGA).

Status
Not open for further replies.