Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to use this LPF (LTC1062) as an anti-aliasing filter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

suf123

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys,
this question need an expert in designing and connecting ICs
I have this IC (LTC1062) and I want to use it as anti-aliasing filter but I don't know how to do it?
I need to provide this IC with an analog signal and need the frequencies from (0 - 4000)Hz only from this signal.
so the cutoff frequency will be 4KHz
But I don't have any ideas on how to do this
please some help, here is the data sheet for LTC1062
http://www.datasheetcatalog.org/datasheet/lineartechnology/1062fd.pdf

Thanks in advance

Where is the problem? The data sheet tells you everything you need. It is a switched-capacitor filter with a cut-off frequency that can be externally clock-controlled.

Where is the problem? The data sheet tells you everything you need. It is a switched-capacitor filter with a cut-off frequency that can be externally clock-controlled.

The problem is how the cut-off frequency of the switched capacitor filter can be externally clock-controlled, what should I connect to the pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back