Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SMD part code help from marking code

Status
Not open for further replies.

pany2008

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone,

I need help to find out the part number of 2 smd part, details below.

1)
Marking code :- AQM
Package :- SC-70 5 pin
Function :- voltage regulator 3VDC
Pin function :- 1-2-3 are GND, 4-VIN, 5-VOUT

2)
Marking code :- OBG
Package :- SC-70 6 pin
Function :- voltage regulator 5VDC 800mA
Pin function :- 1 is connected to resistor divider mid point (one resistor point to pin 6 and second resistor point to GND),2-GND, 3-connected to microcontroller pin, 4-VOUT, 5-VIN, 6-connected to microcontroller pin.

I am having problem with this device in one instrument, i want to replace this but not able to find the part code.

Please someone help me out.

Thanks for the helping me finding one part number, please help me for the second number because the second number plays very important role in the design.

---------- Post added at 05:08 ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 ----------

Thanks Kripton2035 for the help in part number please help me to find the second part number because this plays very important role in the design

found it... it's not a voltage regulator, it is a current shunt monitor ... from texas too
**broken link removed**
regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back