Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ZigBee Beginner Pls Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
we havent in touch yet in developing codes, were on the stage of knowing it,unfortunately, slowly,but we, my group, have a bit of idea how zigbee works, but as soon as we developed codes regarding zigbees, ill inform you sir and hopefully, youll guide us all through out.

Please do so. Are you using the Hi-Tech C Compiler or Microchip C18?

ive been researching for LM35 simulations on pic18f4620, since we change the pic that we will be using on our project. ive read some of the topics out there and been understading mostly of it. ive downloaded fragnance simulation on proteuse,try it and was been successful. he got the codes but it was in .asm and .bas. i cant understand the .asm though since im not good in assembly but was getting out any points on .bas. and i am developing a code right now for the simulation of LM35 to pic18f4620 and output the data on LED's.

I assume you going to transmit the temperature readings using the ZigBee network. Here is a PIC 18F Series LM35 Project using C:

Interfacing LM35 Temperature Sensor with PIC Microcontroller.

The above example should take care of the LM35 interface details.

BigDog

hi sir bigdogguru,

thanks for the link youve shared. we will include this on our project and yes, we will transmit temperature readings using zigbee network,for now we are developing a prototype pic dem z, hopefully we can make a prototype pic dem z successfully, and about the source code, i think we can make one tomorrow or the next day since our group decided to finish the prototype ASAP so we can test it, sir, the demo youve given me on coordinator demo,what does it do? is it the same on the default demo of picdem z that had been purchased from micro chip? or it has something different with it? till then sir.

is it the same on the default demo of picdem z that had been purchased from micro chip?

Yes, it is the same. There are actually several demos in the attached files I posted early. They implement a Coordinator, Router and End Device.

How is your project progressing? What areas do you still need help?

BigDog

hi sir,

well, for the LM35 simulations, we have no problem since we have the program and the schematic, later ill buy the components and test it on breadboard.
for the big problem,the communication between the coordinator, router and end user. i find it difficult to trace out the zigbee demos program that you have given me sir, sorry for being a slow learner. cause im handling also the simulation for lm35,since it was success, maybe i can focus now on zigbee template, but not the source code yet, next week we ought to accomplish three things, the zigbee template, the photosensor/ photoresistor for smoke detection and lm35 interface. now im working on the zigbee template. sir, can you teach me how zigbee's coordinator communicate with router and end user vice versa?so i can make it as a reference on our program.thank you sir.

I also came across this document which may come in handy for your project:

**broken link removed**

BigDog

---------- Post added at 02:48 ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 ----------

Can you zip up your current project code and upload it so that I might take a look?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.