Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

No icons in text editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexan_e

Administrator
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have no idea what happened but the icons over the text editor have disappeared
Snap1.gif Snap2.gif

Everything was fine until last night and today morning at work it was fine from PClinux with firefox 3.5
Then at home I have tried with XP/firefox 3.5 and XP/firefox 5 and PClinux/firefox 5 and none of them shows icons.
If I use XP/chrome or XP/explorer 7 or PClinux/chrome the icons are shown fine.

I have checked my account settings and the editor setting is correct (currently using standard but I have also tried the enhanced and nothing changed)
Anyone else having a similar problem?

Alex

I have no idea what happened, I didn't change or install anything today and I have tried from three independent operating systems (two XP and one Linux) , firefox doesn't shown icons in any of them.

I have asked Keith, he doesn't have a problem either but I'm curious if there is anyone else in the forum having the problem of if it is just me

I will check java but everything was fine until yesterday and I didn't change any setting

Alex

I have checked java and it's enabled, also in another forum that user vBulletin® Version 3.8.6 the icons are shown fine
Snap3.gif

Anyway , if I'm the only one having the problem don't mind.

Alex

Alex,

I have same problem with Firefox.

I tried Firefox 3.6.19, 5.01 and 6 beta non of them work but Google Chrome and IE8 work fine

I updated the java also but no luck

I am searching some solution for the issue

regards
bassa

They have disappeared in Opera Mini & Mobile on my phone. I suspect that something has changed on the site to cause it, possibly something to do with Javascript.

Keith

Please try again, yes there was a problem with site, sorry.

Now I can see them :cool:

thanks
bassa

I will try it when I return home in a couple of hours because here at work I never had a problem.

Alex

Yes, the problem is solved for me too, the icons shown fine:smile:

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.