Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Design Kit Error or Advanced Design System error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canidja

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi !

I've installed the STM 65nm Design Kit in Advanced Design System and when I start the program I get an error message box saying:

(dereference) ADSDKROOT
variable undefined
D:\cmos065_534\ADSKit@3.1\ael\menus\menus.atf
compiled AEL file not loaded
(dereference) ADSDKROOT
variable undefined

I've already tryed to install it in ADS for linux and ADS for windows. I get the same error. I have I've already tryed to create the environement variable ADSDKROOT and point it to the Design Kit directory (I've done the same using the variable with the name ADSKITROOT) but the problem wasn't solved.

In ADS, at menu DesignKit --> List ADS Design Kits, the design kit was recognized:
Name Version Status
ADSKit 3.1 enabled

But I still with the problem. No additional menu for the design kit has appeared. In schematic, at the dropbox for components I got the STMicroelectronics TechInclude and I can put in the schematic the component "DK Include", but I have no components of the design kit in the program for me.

Can any one help me ?

You can try asking here as well: **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back