Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to interface with USB port using Visual C#?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maleemontree

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How to interface with USB port using Visual C#?

How do I design a program ?

I studied the example program ?

Another way is to install USB chip drivers and access the installed virtual com with the serial class, as it was RS232 interface. If you have already worked with the serial class, then after drivers installation you have a solution ready in a very small time.

I want to be connected to a USB TV BOX, by developing Visual C #, to get the video signal and, through a return to the PIC16F877A RF Wriless,
servo motor and stepping motor control through the application developed by Visual C #.

test.jpg
If I want to create in this format. The video recorder to capture video.

How to write programs?

I need a sample program?

Last edited:

I haven't worked with video codec and stuff. The designs that I've seen used to have custom library to handle the conversion of raw data to video.
The protocol would be constantly pumping data from the device using the Begindataxfer/waitforxfer/Finishdataxfer API of SuiteUSB then pass on the data to the custom library which would process the data and display as a image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back