Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TAM coil MY-1241A replacement, datasheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

zainka

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

I am searching for the datasheet for a coil, market with TAM and MY-1241A and E14-PC2 MT4. Google leads me to think TAM is some cind of a Thailand company, or even from Canada in Torrance, but I am not sure. Problem is that TAM also reffere to abr. "Total Anual Marked" and gives a lot of dead hits.
The parts are rather old parts, used in a powerconverter of unknown brand and type.

Thanks in advance

Breg
Vidar

Power converters have usually custom made magnetics and arbitrary type numbers, there's little chance to find a catalog part with the same type specification. You can also google the numbers from your car's license plate.

Sometimes pictures of the circuit/coil will help finding a replacement for. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back