Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Missing UC Berkeley Webcasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

contac

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Greetings!

UC Berkeley seems to have completely revamped their webcast.berkeley.edu site as a result of which some courses have gone missing. Specifically: EE142 by Prof.Niknejad (Fall 2005) and EE140 by Prof.Broderson (Fall 2004) are no longer available.

Does anybody have these video lectures downloaded or know of any other site where they are available? Many thanks!

Yes same here. I am also waiting for broaderson lecture videos. I failed to download those .rm files because of a poor internet connection and BANG! I find those lectures removed. I feel the webcast team should have given some sort of a more well-publicized initimation that they are going to remove those old .rm lectures. I am in desperate need of them for my acads...Also ee240 by niknejad isn't available. But I believe bernhard's ee240 advanced analog ic design is better. You can try that too.

I just got an info from teh berkeley webcast news update site that they would post all those old videos for a limited time period for public download. But they are unwilling to mention the exact start date from which they will post these rm archives back and the end date when they will revoke them.

Hi,

when you know the date Berkeley is re-opening webcast-videos (even for a while), please send a mail! I need E120 videos. Thanks!

Hi,

when you know the date Berkeley is re-opening webcast-videos (even for a while), please send a mail! I need E120 videos. Thanks!

Sure. I will inform you. PM me your email id as well so that I can pop in an email as well in case I get to know the date first.

Some of the especially old exclusive ucb webcasts cannot be obtained from freevideolectures.com.

Re: EE20N structureInterpretationSignalsSystems (torrent)

Hi,
The Berkeley video lectures of 'EE20N-structureInterpretationSignalsSystems' are now in Torrent (3 GB). If someone is interested I've attached the *.torrent file.

I need the Berkeley video lectures of EE120-SignalsAndSystems. Please upload if you've got it! Thanks.

Attachments

• EE20N_Berkeley_video_lectures-(Demonoid.me)_10732473.5422.zip
    15.5 KB · Views: 107
Hi,

The old webcast link to EE142 is not operational. It gives a message that old lectures have been removed as they are in a legacy old format. I strongly feel that we all contact them with our problem. The more people showing interest on this, would make them think of uploading them again.

Thanks,
Praneeth Gunuputi
Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/saipraneethgunuputi/

Thanks for that link. However, I see only 18 lectures being uploaded there. Is that all or are there more lectures in that lecture series? This is because Prof Broadersen's lecture series had 25 lectures inclusive of the discussions. So I assume Prof Niknejad's lecture series may also be around the same number.

What's your opinion on that?

Hi,

Just downloaded the whole video lectures from there. Total lectures for EE142 ~ around 28 videos. There's also video lectures for EE240.

Reactions: contac

contac

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Hi,

Just downloaded the whole video lectures from there. Total lectures for EE142 ~ around 28 videos. There's also video lectures for EE240.

Thank you all! I was able to find EE140 Lectures by Prof.Broderson in the same Youtube channel.

Hi,

Hi I would like to get these videos. Youtube blocked the channel by suadet. Can you send me an email if you still have the videos.

Hi
youtube has blocked the channel... Does any one have EE142 lectures??? please help

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,

Hi,

Do you still have the video lectures for ee142. I will be grateful you could pass it on... youtube has blocked the channel that had these videos uploaded before.

mhma,

Do you have Prof Brodersen's video lectures in a file sharing website ? Can you please send me an email or pass it on as Kapil mentioned in the previous post ?

Kapil,

In case he gave it to you can you pass it on to me as well.

Thanks,

Hi
youtube has blocked the channel... Does any one have EE142 lectures??? please help

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,

Do you still have the video lectures for ee142. I will be grateful you could pass it on... youtube has blocked the channel that had these videos uploaded before.

Guys,

I am working to re upload ee142 & some ee240 videos. I managed to download them before the previous youtube links were dead. As for ee140 (prof Brodersen's lectures), I do not have the complete set.But, I will still upload them though. Hope you guys can wait a bit since my internet is quite slow. Thanks.

I'll be uploading all the videos here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/electronicslectures/videos?view=1

Hi mhma,

Thanks a lot. Hopefully you can also upload Prof. Brodersen's EE140 lectures too.

Thanks a ton.

Regards,

gmvgs

Guys,

I am working to re upload ee142 & some ee240 videos. I managed to download them before the previous youtube links were dead. As for ee140 (prof Brodersen's lectures), I do not have the complete set.But, I will still upload them though. Hope you guys can wait a bit since my internet is quite slow. Thanks.

I'll be uploading all the videos here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/electronicslectures/videos?view=1

Hi,

You have done a wonderful job uploading Dr. Niknejad's lectures (ee142). Can you please upload rest of the lectures.

Thanks,

Shireen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back