Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

About 8085 u processor....................!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea of this pls you tell which one to get & how to check it before buying?

This one will do the job
**broken link removed**

Did you even try reading the list of supported devices? I would suggest you do that. Please don't expect us to do the reading work for you.

As simple as that .. use CTRL+F feature of your browser and type in EERPOM .. will save you time from reading the whole thing.

Hi, i think it will do with EEPROM, but if i will get it, is the product tested b'coz i am buying first time?

I have bought stuff from China and fortunately never had any problems with any of them. Its usually tested but at the end of the day its your luck. If you don't want to take any risk, buy something that is available locally but mind that it is going to be much more expensive.

buy something that is available locally but mind that it is going to be much more expensive.

You think it is not expensive than other local market??

and can i read EEPROM also by this?? should i go for it?

Thanks

I bet if you mange to find locally made programmer which supports as many devices as this one for $42! Its unbeatable price for a universal programmer. Trust me.
Yes you can do lot of things with this like read the chip, copy data to other chip, save device content to file, verify with other device etc.

How they will transfer this buy plane & at what shipping charge to INDIA

and tell where are EEPROM used like in u controllers.........??

OK,

as EEPROm are used in 8085 CPU and pls tell other purpose application for me......like PIC also???

No! PICs have internal FLASH ROM, they don't need external EEPROM for storing program. However serial EEPROM's are used with PICs to store data.
Old 8051's uses EEPROM. But new ones have internal FLASH so they don't EEPROM need any more.
And any microprocessor (which does not have internal code memory) needs an external EEPROM.

If i will buy this than i can use it only for 8085, but no need for other.......!!
pls tell more application of this in products..........

The programmer can program lot of 8051 variants so if in future you decide to learn that, you can use it.
It also supports serial EEPROMs (you will need in future projects when you want to store some user data) and PALs and GALs which are for advanced projects.
Again you are putting your hands in a very old technology so don't expect it to be future proof!

I learned 8085 programming on a microprofessor.
The microprofessor is Z80 based so very similar.
This has I/O on board with a few switches and LED's.

PALs and GALs which are for advanced projects.

HI,

What is this i don't find in Google.....??

Again you are putting your hands in a very old technology so don't expect it to be future proof!

Is this EEPROM is old tech.??
and what is the max. size of memory in this........??
can we read SMD EEPROM like in STB?

Status
Not open for further replies.