Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i need an example of slew rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsalehian

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i need an example of slew rate which contain op-amp and with explanation, i have seen some examples but i dont understood ,thank you

i need an example of slew rate which contain op-amp and with explanation, i have seen some examples but i dont understood ,thank you

The best idea is to observe the slew rate effect via simulation.
Take, for example, a simple universal amplifier (like LM741) with 100% feedback (unity gain configuration).
Power supply: +/- 10 volts.
Input: Sinusoidal 8...9 volts (amplitude) with a frequency of app 15...20 kHz.
The output will not be sinusoidal due to the limited slew rate.
If you lower the amplitude and/or the frequency the form of the output signal will be again sinusoidal.

You must know slew rate is the maximum rate at which output of op-amp can change. The output will not same as the input in response having some non linear distortions. This phenomena is more effective at higher frequencies.

please check these:
YouTube - ‪Slew rate‬‏

**broken link removed** Rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back