Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

atmega 16 based programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niyas07

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
what is the range of voltage of the signal given as input to the pins of atmega16?

thanks for the comment.

Q) im getting an output of only 1.5V(high signal) from HT12D. how can I convert it into 5V signal? what about jfet as a switch?

You mean the digital pulses have low level and you want to use a level translator?
The two way I know are with a mosfet of transistor, I don't think you will be able to control a jfet with 1.5v.
For the mosfet case you need to select a model with a very low gate threshold voltage of about 1v but I think you can easily use any small transistor like 2n2222.
Use a 22K resistor to the base, emitter to the gnd, 10K from the collector to the Vcc and then get the output from the collector.
Note that the output will be inverted compared to the input so you have to invert your logic or use two transistors so that you invert the signal two times to get is as it was.

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.