Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] 80 Pin Connector PIN Details

Status
Not open for further replies.

cameo_2007

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

could someone help me out in reading the pin of this 80 PIN RT Angle connector. This is the bottom view and the marked one is PIN 1. which way do you count further?

Could'nt find a data sheet yet.

Thanks

i dont know what is the purpose of data sheet.. if the PCB is as per standards then the pad 1st pin would be in square shape and the rest pads will be circle....
if you could look inside the casing which encloses the pin Usually there will be number written next to the pins... if it is present in the connector you are using.

if the PCB is as per standards then the pad 1st pin would be in square shape and the rest pads will be circle....
if you could look inside the casing which encloses the pin Usually there will be number written next to the pins... if it is present in the connector you are using.

There is nothing written on the connector sir. I would'nt have come here if it was.
The first pin is in square shape and I have marked it in my snap. The rest are in circle as well. Where does the 2nd pin come is my question? the rest i should be able to make out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back