Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tutorials to control servo including servo motor control coding in C

Status
Not open for further replies.

robojacob

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i didn't work with servo before, i am finding a best tutorial to control servo including servo motor control coding in C with better explanation of each step and how to create those pulses to change direction in coding? how to change direction so smoothly and for that what i have to do in my coding??? ALL I WANT A COMPLETE TUTORIAL WITH PROPER EXPLANATION OF EACH STEP. Can u help me with a best link??

Re: servo motor tutorial

check this
On-Line Tutorials - Galil: We Move The World
**broken link removed**
http://www.parkermotion.com/whitepages/ServoFundamentals.pdf

---------- Post added at 09:36 ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 ----------

these two are complete tutorials for people who want advanced information starting from basics
Servo Motor Control - Introduction | PyroElectro - News, Projects & Tutorials
Download Tutorial - Simulation and Control of a Servo Motor with VisSim - Adept Scientific

Mr.ck shivaram...i normally use mikroc but i am now trying to convert my coding into ccs c or proton ide. but i didn't get any helpful tutorial yet.
Mr.shahrul your coding is nice and witha good explanation. because of ur coding style i am feeling interest to start learning hi-tech c. Can u lease tell me how to start learning hi-tech c??

Mr.ck shivaram...i normally use mikroc but i am now trying to convert my coding into ccs c or proton ide. but i didn't get any helpful tutorial yet.
Mr.shahrul your coding is nice and witha good explanation. because of ur coding style i am feeling interest to start learning hi-tech c. Can u lease tell me how to start learning hi-tech c??
I just learn for my own, by google and Hi-Tech Manual.

Can u lease tell me how to start learning hi-tech c??

Some of the best online PIC Tutorials:

**broken link removed**

They cover baseline and midrange PICs in both in Assembly and Hi-Tech C. Each tutorial lesson is presented in a downloadable PDF with full source code.

These free online tutorials are the most professionally done, I've come across.

Ciao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back