Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is there Openings for Embedded Freshers

Status
Not open for further replies.

navenmou

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

i completed my B.Tech recently....I done PG diploma in EMBEDDED SYSTEMS...I want to enter into Embedded Domain....Is there Any openings for freshers if so please let me know....

VLSI Training (Design / Verification) Course starting in RajaRajeshwari Nagar, Bangalore.
Check the Brochure @ **broken link removed**

Course starting on 18th June 2011. Registrations are open..

Trainers are from Industry... so you get to learn from their real-time experiences. You can talk to them, clarify your doubts and pros n cons about the course. And decide only after that..

Contact me if you are interested..

Last edited:

dont trust these unknown training institutes.. They know very well that they are nothing more than politician.... they talk a lot when you go to join and show you dreams of jobs.. but once you fall into their trap.. they play with your career. they will call you daily and tell new batch starts on this date and it is full... but you see that only one or two will be there in the batch and once you leave they will find faults with you instead of helping.....

dont join any training institutes ... they are alll cheaters....

Status
Not open for further replies.