Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how we can plot Ex and Ey and Ez in hfss

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferdows

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Anyone can tell me how to plot the magnitude of Ex in HFSS? It is easy to plot magnitude of E in HFSS. But I dont know how to plot Ex or Ey in HFSS

Anyone can tell me how to plot the magnitude of Ex in HFSS? It is easy to plot magnitude of E in HFSS. But I dont know how to plot Ex or Ey in HFSS

You will need to create these values in the field calculator...I have already done this and I have attached the calculator file that you can import into the filed calculator. All of my quantities are referenced to the global coordinate system and return Re and Im Ex, Ey, Ez.

have Fun

Attachments

• E_components.zip
    321 bytes · Views: 307
hi tallface thanks for reply
i look it for define the slant POL and i understand that for X-pol i should define axial ratio and arg of it and that E shows near field and not related to pol E do u have idea about this ?
any one have horn with Circular pol for X band???????

spend more time to make a coherent response...I have no clue what you are trying to say.

What I can do is to use the field calculator.
1.From the "Quantity", Select "E".
2. And use the "Scal?" in the "Vector" column and press "ScalarX" so to get the Ex in scalar form.
3. By pressing the "Vec?" in the "Scalar" column and then the "VecX" makes it a vector and then just use the "Mag" of it.
It is same to get Ey and Ez.

Hope it helps.

Reactions: x529

x529

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back