Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for Internship/Trainee Position in VLSI domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

INS-ANI

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Is there any opening for freshers in VLSI domain? I am a M.Tech student in VLSI design and am looking for Internship/Trainee position for a year starting from july.

I have worked on projects on digital logic design, complete RTL to GDS II flow, Physical design flow and have worked primarily on cadence 6.1 (Virtuoso,spectre simulator, RTL Compiler,SOC encounter).
I have working knowledge of Verilog, VHDL,C and am presently learning system verilog and TKL as part of my coursework.
Please advice.
I have been trying to find openings online, but there are very few openings for freshers in this domain.:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:
Since all the openings are for experienced professionals,I am not sure how should i find suitable openings for myself.:-?:-?

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back