Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Alphanumeric keypad (sms Type) interface with 16f877A in mikroC

Status
Not open for further replies.

demetal

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI,

I am doing a project to get input data from a 4X3 matrix key pad (just as in mobile) and display it in lcd using pic 16f877A.... the keys are like (.,1),(abc2),(def3),............(wxyz9).... i dont know how to write code for key identification as it uses multiple character in a single key..... if any one knows please help....:-(

keypad.jpg

demetal I am not expert in microcontroller programming.Check this link may be it can help you

Reactions: demetal

demetal

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
if you mail me to this address i'll send you a code in hitech c
My mail id rafeeq@edaboard.com

you will be banned if you try to deviate people from forum to your personal ID.. what can be your problem to put your code here in forum which could be useful to others...

Last edited by a moderator:

demetal I am not expert in microcontroller programming.Check this link may be it can help you

hi,
Thanks for the information.... it was useful to some extent.... but still i have some doubts in coding as i am using mikroC compiler only.....

Status
Not open for further replies.