Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

About "My Posts"

Status
Not open for further replies.

zorro

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi friends,

When you go to "My Posts" - "My Posts", what you see are links to each of your own posts, even if it is not the more recent post in the thread.
That's not wrong. But formerly (if I'm right), if there were a post by some other member, you saw it. The links were to the last post of the thread.
From my point of view it was useful, because you could be aware when there were new posts in the threads you had participated.
What do you think? Would it be possible to go back to that? Or (even better) put some mark in order to announce that there are new posts?
Regards

Z

If you subscribe to your own thread or any other thread then you can easily see if there is a new posts from "My subscriptions" screen.
You can set if you want to subscribe to your threads automatically using the general settings on your account, if you don't want to receive emails then use only the subscribe option.

Alex

Thank you, Alex.
I will use "My subscriptions". It seems to me that it is what I wanted.
Regards

Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back