Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CDMA modelling in MATLAB

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpparmar

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everybody,
I want to model a cdma system using MATLAB/Simulink.
can anybody help me...

also i want to know about the walsh codes.

thanks in advance.

Do you have the communications Toolbox? If so there are plenty of resources for generating spreading codes in there. Part of my masters project is simulating a CDMA system. If you want I can send you some basic simulink models.

Checkout the EDABoard Group:

broken link removed OFDM CDMA by MATLAB Only

I've posted a few links to Matlab CDMA projects in the group threads already and have over a dozen more to post.

The moderator Aya2002 is very knowledgable concerning CDMA and its simulation in Matlab. I sure if you were to contact him, he could help point you in the right direction.

If I have time tomorrow, I'll post another five or six more links to Matlab/CDMA Projects I've come across.

Ciao

Last edited by a moderator:
@dionysian: thanx for your help. i'm having communication toolbox and blockset but actually i want to generate spreading codes using lfsr. please send simulink models to parmarjp[at]gmail[dot]com
@bigdogguru: thanx. i'm facing problems in spreading the data spectrum and displaying it. whick block (in simulink) can i use to display the data spectrum and spreaded spectrum.

Is there a particular reason you want to use an actual LFSR? I know that is how its done in hardware but the communication toolbox has a block for Walsh codes in the sequence generators section. If all you care about is simulation there should be no reason not to use this block. As for displaying the spectrum I would recommended using the spectrum scope. I will look through some of my simulink models for a basic SS model I can send you.

i used lfsr to generate it. It is better to not use matlab built in functions. It made the final implementation in vhdl much much easier.

i found a lot of modules in matlab to generate vhdl from simulink models/ matlab code. If someone has actually used them, please tell me how efficient those are.

cdma modelling would be better in simulink/matlab or labview?

Both matlab and simulink. I take some variables from workspace and it gives more flexibility.

Walsh-Hadamard codes are very simply generated codes used in CDMA downlink when transmission is synchronous, they are a set of perfectly orthogonal code generated as:

H(0) = [1 1; 1 -1];
H(n+1) = [H(n) H(n) ; H(n) -H(n)];

hello, please i need your help by sending me CDMA & D-TDMA simulink model by using DSS bookset,i am really need your help guys cause am doing my master research on new technology and i need your help in this matter....please you can send it to my e-mail : mushreq22@yahoo.com .....thanks a lot .

Actually i am using a shaker table assembly which is been connected to a auto-transformer... I am getting random vibrations by varying the auto-transformer and how to convert these waves into sine waves?

---------- Post added at 19:12 ---------- Previous post was at 19:10 ----------

Is there any method to convert these waves into sine waves through Labview where i am getting the graphs.

Do you have the communications Toolbox? If so there are plenty of resources for generating spreading codes in there. Part of my masters project is simulating a CDMA system. If you want I can send you some basic simulink models.

hello sir please send me ur basic block set of cdma...it might help me a lot...im working on cdma for my masters project

My project is simulation of CDMA too, can u send me u r matlab file, it would be a great help,

i will be grate if u can send me the models.

- - - Updated - - -

i will be grateful if u can send me the models.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back