Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

transulate matlab code to verilog

Status
Not open for further replies.

saihemaja

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Iam Hemaja doing My M-tech my project is related to video processing . in that i have taken the frames from matlab and find out the motion estimation in verilog. now i have the problem in synthesizing the code in xilinx . It is showing the
INFO:Xst:1767 - HDL ADVISOR
message .. and i want to know how give the input frames when i dump the code into the kit since that code is in matlab.
please respond to my post ..its urgent [/I]

Frames are stored as matrix datatype in MATLAB, which is something that is hard to convert in HDL as such.

You have to serialize/buffer the data and stream it as input and well as output.

but streaming the wil take lots of memory before even the verilog code iam not able to synthesize in xilinix it was showing
INFO:Xst:1767 - HDL ADVISOR - Resource sharing has identified that some arithmetic operations in this design can share the same physical resources for reduced device utilization. For improved clock frequency you may try to disable resource sharing.
This message so first i have to solve this problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back