Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pwelch-Need Urgent help-units

Status
Not open for further replies.

19dan87

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I am simulating vibrations in simulink and processing my results in matlab. I am trying plot the PSD for my acceleration results using pwlech method.
When I plot the PSD plots from the methods below

(NOTE:I have a sampling rate of 0.006 so that means I am using a sample frequency of Fs=1/0.006=166)
Pwelch(x,[],[],2024,fs)
Or [Pxx,f]=pwelch(x,[],[],2024,fs) plot(f,Pxx)

The results on the Y axis are in the form of dB/Hz. How do I changed the plot/results so that I can plot PSD acceleration, ie. ms^-2 back . I want to show the plots in the form of the units used in the simulations.

Thanks

Dan

also I it would be best if I could show the results of the PSD plots as a smooth line by putting some kind of line of best git through the pwelch values obtained.

Any advice on the above 2 questions will be much appreciated since I have to find a way of doing this in to show my results by the end of today.

Thanks

Dana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back