Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Book recommendation, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

storyee

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I would like to purchase some text books in the following area, I appreciate any recommendation on those, thanks

Analog IC books
Sigma Delta ADC books
VHDL, verilog entry level books

Thank you

I highly recommend this book to learn VHDL " circuit design with VHDL, by Volnei A. Pedroni". I started learning VHDL two weeks ago and I'm using this book I think it is a great text book with plenty of examples.
Good luck

Abeer:twisted:

VHDL : Programming By Example

by: Douglas Perry
simple for beginners

for analog IC

i hope you mean designing analog cmos ???

Design of analog CMos integrated circuits by Behzad Razavi

1. CMOS Analog Circuit Design
Allen & Holberg
HRW
0-03-006587-9

2.Analog Circuit Design: Mixed A/D Circuit Design, Sensor Interface Circuits, and C
ommunication Circuits Sansen,
Huijsing, van de Plassche (editors)
KAP
0-7923-9408-9

For IC design (analog and digital) I recommend "CMOS - Circuit Design, Layout and Simulation" second edition by R.Jacob Baker
It is excellently pitched at postgraduate/working engineer level. Examples and solutions provided are very relevant to Course work and real world problems.

For Sigma Delta ADC booksI recommend "Delta-Sigma Modulators - Modeling, Design and Applications"George I Bourdopoulos
"Systematic Design of CMOS Switched-Current BP Σ-Δ Modulators for Digital Communication Chips"José M. de la Rosa
"Understanding Delta-Sigma Data Converters"R Schreier
"Delta-Sigma Data Converters"S R.Norsworthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back