Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for an audio power reduction circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghettoman

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
audio power reduction

i have a car cassete player with an output of 20w rms.I`d like to put the output of the player to a audio amplifier but the amplifie has no hight audio power input.So i need an "reductor" of audio power.Anyone has a schematic or a link to a site?
the variant with a resistor sucks because the signal is distorsionated

thanks

Resistors should work, but you will have to use a value near the speaker resistance ~ 8 Ohm to prevent distortion. Try to use a divider with 8.2 Ohms to 0.33 Ohms.

my needs are more..... id like to make some kind of audio premplifier with an equalizer that have an inside audio power reduction.thats what i need.And this preamplifier woud drive an audio amplifier.

again...any hints?

Hi

First you need also a transformmer and capacitors not only resistor.

The best way is to buy one they are low cost(10$-25$), and you can
find them in the most car audio salers.

It called line ouput converter.

for example:

for design:

**broken link removed**

for buy:
http://www.caraudioexpert.com/product_details.cfm?Product_ID=1722

**broken link removed**

best regards. 8)

try with ina105. its a differential Amplifier. the Output you must design ~1 Vss and output resistance ~47Kohm. (with resistor divider it doesnt work.) :cry: :lol:

yeap... good post powerm .it`s just the thing i need.any schematics for me?i download the datasheet look at the aplication 8O but i`m stuck :x

I test it with Pspice.

How can I insert an image here.???

until the new server is up and running you can`t.so plz email them to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back