Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pendrive with bluetooth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: pendrive with bloototh

Hello,

A pendrive with bluetooth? Do you mean a mass storage device with bluetooth or do you mean a wireless mass storage device hung off the bluetooth serial connection. I think this would be hard to do but possible. You could do something like this.

PC -> USB 001TECH HW board -> Bluetooth connection -> SD card

The software you would need to do this is called Flowcode or you can contact me via my website (001tech.co.uk) for quotes and I will make it for you.

Hello,

The software you would need to do this is called Flowcode or you can contact me via my website (001tech.co.uk) for quotes and I will make it for you.

Adverting of services is not allowed in this section of the forum, there is special section for advertising your services.

pendrive means a mass storage device we usally connect it to usb port of our pc,but what i want to do is with out connecting it to pc physically
i want to retrive data via bluetoth.

You could use a microcontroller with USB host support (such as the Microchip PIC24FJ64GB002).
1. Connect the pen drive to the PIC24 via USB host
2. connect a Bluetooth device such as WT12 to the PIC24
**broken link removed**

the PIC24 can read the pen drive and send the information over Bluetooth to a laptop or other some Bluetooth enabled device.
Is that what you wish to do?

ya it suits to what i want
thank you for ur information

may know what is the difference between microcontroller and microchip

to pair, the bluetooth which is with microcontroller and the bluetooth of pc,do i require to write any code?
If i want to access data, which is in pendrive with any mobile phone which is bluetooth compatable ,how these two will be paired ?
THANK YOU

You could use a microcontroller with USB host support (such as the Microchip PIC24FJ64GB002).
1. Connect the pen drive to the PIC24 via USB host
2. connect a Bluetooth device such as WT12 to the PIC24
**broken link removed**

the PIC24 can read the pen drive and send the information over Bluetooth to a laptop or other some Bluetooth enabled device.
Is that what you wish to do?
by this we can send between laptop and pendrive ,but i want to exchange data between mobile phone having bluetooth
and a pendrive.

have your finished your work? am planing to do the same as a part of ma project. can you help me pls with this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back