Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LSB-based Audio Steganography Method Based on Lifting Wavelet Transform in matlab

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheenam

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
1- First pocket LWT in fifth resolution level with Haar filter is performed on discrete samples and integer coefficients are resulted in this way.
2- Absolute threshold is calculated using these Temporal Signal coefficients.
3- The order of binary string is disordered by employing a random number generator and a secret key.
4- Considering the absolute threshold of stage 2, we replace the data string of stage 3 in LSBs of LWT.
5- By performing the inverse LWT, we convert the resulted coefficients into time domain, so as to get discrete time stego signal.

This is my final year project. I have done 1st and 2nd step. but not able to implement the 3rd step. please help me asap .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back