Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

why do u love electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many reasons why I LOVE this field. One reason is "early exposure to the world of electronics",also, this field is Really Awesome and has became my passion. I can easily lose track of time when I am surrounded by electronics.

because it can change the world even just by a tiny device...
everything in this world also depends on electronic....
computer, car, guitar, calculator, machine, biomedical devices, all of them are depends on electronics....
impossible thing can become possible because i am possible...
while i make a device that can used by my own, i will very satisfied....

Another reason is that electronics are for electronic engineers only (and of course hobbyists too). A business manager could fix his plug or cut some cables and an electrologist could understand some economic terms used in a political discussion on TV, or format his PC. But none of them could understand how a simple led flasher with a tiny board and 200 bytes of code works. That's why I love electronics!!!

The main reason is that we never feels distance from our lover one...

Being able to design electronics and software lets me take an idea from my mind and realize it in real life. This gives me a sense of immense power and freedom. Years ago I built a VB app based on MS Speech recognition. The VB-app talked to an AVR over RS232, the AVR sent RC5 ir command to my TV / Stereo. I changed channels on my TV / Radio using a wireless tie-clip microphone and my voice. No need to move, at all. The drive to make things easier and more efficient is the reason we are not living in caves anymore. Lazyness drives the world :)

we love things which make us comfortable.Electronics is making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back