Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for information about Mastercam software

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranim

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
mecanical

hi all,
i am a begginer student in the faculty of the industrial engineering and i want to know more about the MASTERCAM, so plz help me.
10x a lot for ur help...

mecanical

Mastercam is a software that you could draw a object and then you could have a simulation of how it is being produce.

Re: mecanical

ahmad_imran said:
Mastercam is a software that you could draw a object and then you could have a simulation of how it is being produce.
10x a lot but i know that he is a software and i know waht he do but i want more idea about this software so if you have more like a site or any idea about mastercam plz tell me

Re: mecanical

https://www.mastercam.com/

import 2d / 3d models, usually from DWG or IGES format files, then allow you to program toolpath to get the parts machined on a CNC Lathe/Milling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back