Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ansoft HFSS human body model

Status
Not open for further replies.

bharadwaj.cv

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hey i am looking for the ansoft HFSS human body model.. Can you please suggest me where i can get it???

thanks

PLS find the Ansoft official Antenna Design Kit in the attachment, you can study from the official method.

Attachments

• hfss_adk_v2.1.zip
    6.9 MB · Views: 340
Hi sorry for reviving an old thread but im currently doing a project for my school and Im in need of an ansoft human model aswell. Where do i get this model, can anyone please suggest where i can get it? Thanks in advance.

Just a guess. I would suggest searching Autocad/3Dstudio/Lightwave/Softimage models in 3D CG groups. In 90s I've seen pretty detailed models of human head with parts in separate models. I mean separate ears, eyes, noses, teeth. I believe there are a lot of them because CG guys like different faces blown up and draw every time everything from the scratch. The real problem is material. Guys from our lab, for example, spend several years finding perfect salt solution and fertilizer jelly for quasi-homogenous modeling of human flesh. I've seen several papers just on modelling losses in eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back