Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

test data compression

Status
Not open for further replies.

adi.freaks.86

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi i am a new bee,can someone explain me how can we implement it ...and which tools will be required...

Can you please give more information on :
The type of data (audio , pictures ...
The format of the data
Why do you want compression?

i want to do soc test data compression of test vectors genetated by tetramax using variable legnth codes(FDR codes).

Hello Friend,

Normally, u can compress the test patterns using Tetramax tool using different options like merge, auto_compression etc..
However, at ATE level, you can process these test vectors for further compressoin .

I'm not sure of ur requirement. However, if you are talking abount FDRs, they are decompresors which will decompress the compressed test data coming form the ATE to CUT (Circut under test).

Sunil Budumuru

yes sunil budumuru i am talking about fdr codes only..all i want to know how can fdr decompressor be implemented and which tool i will be requiring...test vectors generated by tetramax need to be compressed using some fdr compression scheme then only will we be needing decompressor between the ate and cut .so i want to know how all this can be done practically on tools..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back