Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SIM900 command for send query "GET / HTTP/1.1" to a server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear all
this is the first time I use SIM908
I sent data to server but I can't receive any data from the server
may help me and provide me with the AT command to received data from the server

We are a manufacturer of modem, and distributor of Wavecom module for 10 years.We hope you can tell me more about your problem and solve it together.

We have the capacity of desinging and making modem, so we also has the ability to do it.

Best
mail:musicforevanlee@gmail.com
SIMCOM_MODULE.jpgSIMCO_MODULE.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for your replay
every thing is okay I send and receive SMS ,incoming and outgoing call and send data to server TCP or UDP to it is IP address but my problem is I can't receive from the server and I do not know the AT command

Re: SIM900 command for send query "GET / HTTP/1.1" to a server

This is how you send AT commands to SIM300 module to setup GPRS connection.

>> AT+CGATT=1 - Attach to GPRS Service
<< OK

>> AT+CGDCONT=1,"IP","<apn>" - Define PDP Context (cid, PDP type, APN)
<< OK

>> AT+CSTT="<apn>","","" - Start Task & set APN, User ID, and password
<< OK

>> AT+CIICR - Bring up wireless connection with GSM or CDS
<< OK

>> AT+CIFSR - Get Local IP address
<< 10.190.245.172
<< OK

>>AT+CIPSTATUS - Query current connection status
<< OK
<< STATE: IP STATUS

>> AT+CIPHEAD=1 - to add an 'IP Header' to receive data
<< OK

>> AT+CDNSORIP=1 - query the IP address of the given domain name
<< OK

>> AT+CIPSTART="TCP","www.india.com","80" - Start up TCP connection
<< OK
<< CONNECT OK - Indicates you've connected to the server

>> AT+CIPSEND - Issue Send Command
<< >
>> GET /testdata.php?data=Prateek HTTP/1.1 (ctrl+m)(ctrl+j)
>>HOST: www.india.com (ctrl+m)(ctrl+j) (ctrl+j)(ctrl+z)
<< SEND OK

<< server send data back

can any one help me to execute this commands set on SIM908
command AT+CDNSORIP=1 is not working on sim908
Sir i have try to run this code in sim900 gsm modem so i got the <<connect ok step...
but i have problem hoe to get the data from any site ..and which type method is used for that explain me..
Thanks & Regards..

- - - Updated - - -

Sir i have try to run this code in sim900 gsm modem so i got the <<connect ok step...
but i have problem hoe to get the data from any site ..and which type method is used for that explain me..
Thanks & Regards..

This code is working to send data on GPRS by sim900A

string_serial("AT+CGATT=1\n\r");
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Attach to GPRS Service
while(rec_serial() != 'K');
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Wait for response OK
string_serial("AT+CGDCONT=1,\"IP\",\"APN\"\n\r");
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Define PDP Context (cid, PDP type, APN)
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Wait for response OK
string_serial("AT+CSTT=\"APN\",\"\",\"\"\n\r");
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Start Task & set APN, User ID, and password
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Wait for response OK
string_serial("AT+CIICR\n\r");
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Bring up wireless connection with GSM or CDS
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Wait for response OK
string_serial("AT+CIFSR\n\r");
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Get Local IP address
delay_ms(5000);
string_serial("AT+CIPHEAD=1\n\r");
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// To add an 'IP Header' to receive
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Wait for response
string_serial("AT+CDNSORIP=1\n\r");
////////////////////////////////////////////////// Query the IP address of the given domain only for sim 300
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Wait for response OK
while(1)
{
string_serial("AT+CIPSTART=\"TCP\",\"www.atechindia.com\",\"80\"\n\r");
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Start up TCP connection
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Wait for response OK
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Indicates you've connected to the server
string_serial("AT+CIPSEND\n\r");
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Issue Send Command
while(rec_serial() != '>');
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Wait for the response '>'
string_serial("GET /testdata.php?data=");
delay_ms(1000);
for(a=0;a<40;a++)
{
trans_serial(arr[a]);
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Data that we want to be write on server
}
string_serial(" HTTP/1.1\r\n");
string_serial("HOST: www.atechindia.com\r\n");
string_serial("Connection: close\r\n\r\n");
trans_serial(0x1A);
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ctrl+z
}

Last edited:

Hi all,

I followed the method listed here for sending data to a webpage using sim900 modem.
After sending the data, i get response 'send ok' and data is received in webpage. but this is getting success only a few times, and i need to send the data repeatedly.

Has anyone faced this problem before? Could anyone help me to clear this problem.

Regards,
Jebin

I do have same problem

i have to close the page and open the page again .....

I m still searching now ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back