Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I have got lots and lots of doubts in communication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iVenki

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Is there any site in the internet where you can ask questions to the professors? I mean I want to clear my doubts from professors in famous universities. Is there any person like that? or Is there any site like that?

what kind of doubts you have that only professors can solve.... there are people in this forum with 20 + years of experience and are very capable..... or its just a gimmick to post a thread......

Is there any site in the internet where you can ask questions to the professors? I mean I want to clear my doubts from professors in famous universities. Is there any person like that? or Is there any site like that?

You are dis-crediting the professionals taking part in this forum, you should instead try to ask questions to clear your doubts.

At least this is probably the best place to get information for free!

I am extremely sorry. I didn't demean you. I am new to this forum and 2 days before I posted my doubts and no one replied. So I thought there are no professors in this forum. Now I come to know the people involved in this forum.

at least make one of your "Doubts" clear.
There are people in this forum capable enough to answer your question....
So one doubt cleared how much left....?

OK iVenki....Post your real doubt.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back