Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

STM32 Programming for MATLAB code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aunas Manzoor

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all
I am searching for STM32 datasheet. I want to burn my MATLAB code on STM32 controller. For that purpose i needed its datasheet so that i can program it accordingly.
Can anyone guide me about the programming of STM32 for MATLAB code

STM32 is the name of a complete family of microcontrollers from ST, based on ARM Cortex-M3 cores.
Have you tried ST's web?

Yes I have the casual datasheet. But I want to program my MATLAB code on a processor so that my project become PC independent. Is there any other processor on which MATLAB code can be burnt.

Hi

This is a short note to let you know that we are the developer of the FiO Boards and RapidSTM32 Blockset which can be used to convert Matlab code (via Embedded MATLAB Function) and Simulink model for use with STM32 microcontroller directly. Our tool suite also support more advanced features like peripheral simulation (character LCD, segment LED and more) and hardware in the loop testing.

For more information visit: **broken link removed**

Regards

Krisada

Status
Not open for further replies.