Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

multiplexing 2 Sim Cards....

Status
Not open for further replies.

tariq7868

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, i want to connect 2 sim cards to a GSM module. And wants to select Sim card through microcontroller.i tried using buffer for selecting sim card, but Main problem comes when it come to selection of I/O pin, b/c as it is a bi-directional pin so i cant use 74ls245 b/c it needs the direction of the data to be told...so what should i do ?

100_1301913686.png

attached image is of what i want to do, but i cant think up of transcievers that could be used,....
thanks.

PS: i dont want to use relay, b/c i made need to add 1 or 2 more sim cards, so us of relays wont be feasible.

Last edited:

thanks alot, using 4557f would solve my problem, but unfortunately, this ic isn't available here & would cost a lot to get it shipped. So i am seeking for a cheaper solution like using one of the 74xx series or somthing like this...

Status
Not open for further replies.