Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wired remote control for digital camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

gvi70000

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I've manage to get to the third revision of my DSLR remote control
Here is the Link
GVI DSLR RC v3

Tell me what do you think about it

Pretty cool project! Obviously a lot of work into it. Somewhat of a niche market though dont you think? Enlighten me on real world applications.

Well, as the menu names says

1.In bulb mode you can obtain exposures that are not supported by your camera. You can also use one or two flashes in flas/spli mode
2. You can make time lapse photos and in combination with bulb you can make night time lapse (star trails for example)
3. In clip mode (derived from time lapse) you can make time lapse clips and in combination wit AEB from you camera you can make HDR timelapse clips
4. In triggered and darkroom using sensors attached to the remote you can take pictures of high speed objects (or events) bullets hitting balloons, water drops, lightning.

The description for each menu is posted on the site.
If you need more details please leave a comment

have you any idea ?
why do you ask idea .have you any ?
just think with relating others requirements .you will get something

My ideas were implemented in the software till now, so yes i had ideas. Others may think different and may have better ones that i can implement. Is this a bad thing? I don't understand your aggressive attitude 8O

Status
Not open for further replies.