Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Proteus ISIS display issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

djranis

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Recently i started having display problems in Proteus 7.7 SP2, ISIS. My display drivers are good infact, proteus gave no problems before other than randomly crashing sometimes. Problem is...as soon as i open a new schematic or existing circuit, as soon as i click anywhere on the sheet, everything disappears in the sheet. All i see is grid and grey background as if i just made a new file. Even when i add new components i don't see them. Even redraw button doesn't work. I need to get this matter resolved quickly for my school assignment.

ALso I just found out that upon clicking anywhere on sheet, circuit doesn't just disappear it deletes it. I found out by simulating the circuit and errors popped up "Nothing to simulate !" and "Simulation Failed due to partition Analysis error(s)"

Re: Proteus ISIS display problem

open ISIS and so to the system menu -> set display options,
there are three options there
  • windows GDI
  • double buffer
  • openGL

The default is the first, see if it was changed or try all three options to see if any of them fixes the problem.

You can also try a fresh install

Alex

Sorry tried both playing around with display settings and fresh installing...infact i switched to 7.7 SP2 from 7.6 SP4. Any other ideas?

I have same problem like that. I don't know why.

---------- Post added at 04:37 ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 ----------

There is solution here:
https://www.edaboard.com/threads/194683/

Sorry tried both playing around with display settings and fresh installing...infact i switched to 7.7 SP2 from 7.6 SP4. Any other ideas?

Hello Fellows,

Hope everyone here is in great health.
I need your help fellows, I have been asked the following Question:

"Write a program that ANDs the input logic levels available at the pins RB0, RB1,
RB2,RB3, and outputs the result to pin RA0"

I have done the coding to it using MPLAB IDE:

Code:

processor 16f84A
include <p16f84A.inc>
__config _HS_OSC & _WDT_OFF & _PWRTE_ON

ORG H'00'
BSF STATUS,RP0
MOVLW H'0F'
MOVWF TRISB
MOVLW H'00'
MOVWF TRISA
BCF STATUS, RP0
DOAGAIN BTFSS PORTB,0
CALL OUTPUT0
BTFSS PORTB,1
CALL OUTPUT0
BTFSS PORTB,2
CALL OUTPUT0
BTFSS PORTB,3
CALL OUTPUT0
CALL OUTPUT1
GOTO DOAGAIN

OUTPUT0 MOVLW H'00'
MOVWF PORTA
RETURN
OUTPUT1 MOVLW H'01'
MOVWF PORTA
RETURN
end

. And after compiling the coding, I have added the .hex file created to the circuit I simulated, but the problem is that the logic is not workig, i.e. if I make inputs RB0 to RB3 ANDed value is zero, the LED connected to the RA0 output lights up.

I have attached the .hex file, .asm file.
As for the proteus ISIS .DSN file it is here:

111.DSN

I hope I could find anyones help.

Thanks a lot and looking forward for your help

Recently i started having display problems in Proteus 7.7 SP2, ISIS.

I think Proteus version 6 is easier to use than the 7 series
If all else fails try Proteus Version 6
However the functions of the left and right mouse clicks are different in version 6, so it will need a bit of getting used to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back