Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to connect two remote computers??

Status
Not open for further replies.
what operating system are you using?

thanks for replying , for your information , I have windows7 operating system in my both computers , but the internet connection is different, my home computer is one ISP and my work is another ISP.

thanks for replying , for your information , I have windows7 operating system in my both computers , but the internet connection is different, my home computer is one ISP and my work is another ISP.

assuming your home PC is Win 7 professional or better you can enable remote desktop connection.
You then have to set up your router to forward the external remote desktop connection packets to the appropriate internal IP address
The router will tell its external IP address - you connect to this from your office PC using Remote Desktop Connection

remember you are allowing external access to your PC - make sure you have good passwords and disable the router port forwarding when you no longer need it

Status
Not open for further replies.